Children & young people
Care Nursing Alliance provides a professional bespoke support to children and young people with complex health needs enabling them to live at home and participate in their local community. We listen and respond to what the child or young person, their parents and primary carers want from the complex care service and recruit suitable complex care assistants.
We ensure our HCA receive specialist training from our own registered nurses and professional trainers, which is tailored to meet individual clinical need. The youngest child we have cared for was with us from the day she was born.
We work closely with other care professionals involved in the child / young person’s care to agree the best use of resources and promote a consistent, joined up approach to care and support.
We provide complex care 24 hours a day’s 7 days weeks and have an out of office service for our staff and families to use should they need to contact us outside of office hours.
Service Provision: Care Nursing Alliance specialise in Health Care Services for a wide variety of care needs in Children & Young People including but not limited to:
- Acquired Brain Injuries
- Autism & Asperger’s Syndrome
- Cancer Care
- Challenging Behaviour
- Complex Care including Hydrocephalic & Microcephalic Care
- Continence Care
- Epilepsy with Rescue Medication Care including Buccal Midazolam; Rectal Diazepam & Paraldehyde
- FAS – Foetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Gastrostomy Care including Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG); jejunum tube; and Pump Feed
- Leaning Difficulties
- Live In Care
- Mental Health Issues
- Multiple Sclerosis Care
- Palliative Care
- Physical & Personal Care
- Sensory Impairment
- Spinal Injury Support
- Stoma & Catheter Care
- Stroke Aftercare
- Ventilation Care including Oxygen Therapy; Nebuliser; Observation & Suction Care.